Radarr is a fork of Sonarr & Couchpotato. It functions exactly the same as Sonarr, but for movies. Is there a new movie coming out and you want it downloaded as soon as it is released? Radarr can do this for you!
1. First things first, lets update and upgrade packages. Also install some dependencies needed.
sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install libmono-cil-dev curl mediainfo
2. Lets move to /opt/ folder and download the latest Radarr release. Below is the latest release as of this publishing, but always check here for more recent updates.
sudo wget https://github.com/Radarr/Radarr/releases/download/v0.2.0.1217/Radarr.v0.2.0.1217.linux.tar.gz
3. Now lets extract the Radarr.
4. Set ownership of /opt/Radarr/ for both user and group. Replace user:group with your preferred username, if unsure use your username for both user and group.
5. Manually start Radarr.
6. Open your browser and point it to the address below to verify it is installed correctly. After you have verified press ctrl + c in Terminal to stop Sonarr.
Setup Auto Start On Boot:
1. Lets download the service file from my Git and place it /lib/systemd/system/ .
2. Edit the radarr.service file and replace User=server and Group=server with your username. After you have done so ctrl + x then y and hit enter to save and close.
3. Enable and start Radarr.
4. Lastly, verify everything is well! Open your browser and point it to: